↓ Skip to Content
Start of content
- Updated book with new price information.
- Added gzip compression for all assets, not just HTML.
org-mode or markdown.
- Tidied up the changelog to be just a list of changes. No longer includes when
posts are added, and is no longed split into “ADDED”/”CHANGED”/”REMOVED”
- Added dedicated section for displaying running statistics.
- Updated Jekll to version 4.1.1.
- Updated breadcrumbs to use schema.org markup
- Added book banner to “How to set up Emacs as a PHP Editor” page.
- Added h-entry markup to post templates
- Replaced Amazon affiliate links on “Personal Development Books”
guide with non-affiliate links to Better World Books.
- Updated links page to be generated from data instead of edited by hand.
- Upgraded site to use Jekyll 4.0.
- Added site security headers for
- Removed all adsense advertising code.
- Moved server as part of “Rebuild
goal. Site is now rebuilt whenever new content is pushed via git. Also
scheduled to be rebuilt every hour so that posts can be scheduled.
- Added dark mode theme for browsers with
prefers-color-scheme set to “dark”.
- Fixed issue with guide items not correctly hiding empty content.
- Updated layout of all items in Pomodoro Apps. All
content is now stored in the front-matter and displayed via template.
- Updated blog list to use
https for site icons.
- Removed “Organize IT” from blog list
(domain is now a spam blog)
- Removed “Mr. Self Development” from blog list (site closed)
- Removed “Learn This” from blog list (site not responding)
- Removed “Success Begins Today” from blog list (domain belongs to a different
- Added a progress bar to top of “Other Goals” list
- Added “Other Goals” pages for:
- Fixed how “other goals” progress bar is calculated
- Added “Goal Progress” partial for displaying progress bars on bits goals
- Fixed liquid syntax error on 2019 bits summary page
- Added Changelog page.
- Fixed incorrect link for tomatoes.
- Fixed footnote styles
- Updated Jekyll configuration to use
plugins instead of
- Upgraded site from Jekyll 3.3 to 3.8.5
- Fixed bug in static comments that breaks permalinks when using Jekyll 3.8.5