This site is a place for me to share the things I’ve learnt whilst trying to get things done. Sometimes they work, sometimes they don’t.
Topics & Ideas
The site covers a variety of personal development topics, including:
- Goal Setting – How to set and achieve goals, large and small.
- Productivity – General productivity tips.
- Success Strategies – Articles and tips about how to become more successful in all areas of your life.
- Time Management – How to manage your time more effectively.
Most Popular Articles
- Goal Setting for Beginners – Start here if you’re new to setting goals, or if you just want a refresher.
- How to Ensure you Achieve Your Goals – A look at why goals fail, and what you can to do make sure you achieve yours with absolute certainty.
- Keeping a Progress Log – An in-depth look at the system I use for keeping track of how productive I am, and how I ensure I have a balanced day.
- Agile Achievement – An alternative method for setting and achieving goals.
- 25 Tweaks to Increase Your Productivity – 25 simple and easy tips that you can apply your life right now that will make you more productive.
Popular Guides & Resources
- Personal Development Blogs – A regularly updated list of personal development blogs, ranked by popularity.
- Recommended Personal Development Books – Books you should read. Lots of topics, from time management to personal effectiveness.
- Useful Emacs Extensions – A list of useful extensions for Emacs users, divided into categories (such as “for authors”, “for programmers” etc).
- Free Printable Templates – Free printables to help keep you more organized. To do lists, day planners, weekly goal trackers and much more.