Various bits of code that I’ve written. Most have been used in the process of building this site.
- Beeminder API
- A PHP library for interacting with the Beeminder API.
- Adds functionality for working with Beeminder to Emacs. Can fetch or submit data to a Beeminder from inside Emacs. Integrates with org-mode for submitting goal data when an org task is closed.
- Beeminder Ping - WordPress Plugin
- A plugin for WordPress that pings a Beeminder goal whenever a post is made. Great for “I need to post more” goals.
- Jekyll Archive Page
- Adds a custom archive page to Jekyll
- Minimal Theme
- A minimalist theme for WordPress.
- Call a Phing build target from within Emacs
- Adds functionality to integrate PHP_Beautifier into Emacs. Allows a region or entire buffer to be sent to PHP_Beautifier
- Extracts the currently marked region and moves it to a new function.