Tomatoes allows anyone to log in with a GitHub account and start tracking their pomodoros.
- Use Anywhere – Good if you have more than one machine or work in different locations.
- Graphs – Shows what time of the day you do the most work. Great for planning the best time to take a break.
- Leaderboards – See how you compare with different uses, based on the day, week, month and all time.
- Requires a web browser to be open, which can be a problem on low-memory systems.
- Requires a GitHub account to really get the most out of it.
Back to guide →