It's been a few months since I wrote a GHD post, and it should come as no surprise that every goal in July was a complete bust.
July's primary goals
1. Complete another secondary goal
2. Complete another session of deliberate practice
3. Write more
Secondary goals for July
1. Release a playable demo of my Atari ST text adventure
2. Release an update to one of my other side projects
Primary goals for October
1. Finish one primary goal
As always I'm trying to cram things into the last 1/4 of the year. There are a couple of things I'm going to miss out on; Ludum Dare just wrapped up and I was running at the time, but there are still other goals I can complete.
2. Finish one secondary goal
There are a couple of easy ones I can cross off the list if I actually put time into them.
The last few months I've been struggling with a nasty case of writer's block. I've also been busy with freelance projects, and as a consequence haven't spent much time on my own personal goals.
I'm deliberately keeping things light for October so I can get back into some kind of rhythm. We'll see how it goes.