- Last Updated
- 03 May 2018
What is this?
Just a bunch of my data, in a (somewhat) readable form. A bit like a cross between the Quantitative Self and an explosion in a spreadsheet factory.
I'm not quite sure why I'm doing this, but the following spring to mind:
- The data is useful to me
- Describing how to create the data is useful for others
- It's always fun to see how other people work
See "how it's made" for the full overview on how this is all built.
- My Current Goals – A list of my current goals, along with some of my Beeminder charts.
- Reports & Statistics – Aggregated statistics from several different sources, grouped by day, week, month and year.
- Timeline – My personal timeline. Basically a way to remind myself that I actually get stuff done.
- How it's Made – How this whole thing is generated.